Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm not normal but my blood is!!!

So last week I told you about my blood problem....well my second test results came back and (drumroll).............

I'M FINE!!!!!

For some reason the machine just didn't recognize my white blood cells the first time, but whoever the unlucky person was staring into a microscope for endless minutes counting my blood DID SEE THEM!!!

My doctor today joking said, "While you may not be normal, your white blood cell count is."

I've never been more happy to be classified as abnormal and completely laughed and smiled my way out of the doctor's office! So babe, I'm not going to die...well atleast not blood related anytime soon!

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS THE BEST SILVER LINING I'VE EXPERIENCED IN QUITE SOME TIME!!!! PRAISE GOD!!

No comments: