Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013...

So I decided a few weeks back that I would try to blog here on a more regular basis and this is where it will start. On our way home from our New Year's Eve outing (can read on wife's blog HERE) we had a discussion about how 2012 was a rather quiet year in our lives...however as I started thinking about it more a lot happened.

  • I slowly have become a much better husband than I was in 2011. 
  • I have started to understand that unless I'm willing to let everything go to God, I'll never really know how great life can be.
  • We saw a new miracle of a niece come into the world and have loved every minute spent with her!
  • I saw my hunting blog/site get over 10,000 views (that's just the recorded ones), numerous guys seeking my advice on their properties and I became great friends with an amazing hunter and man (Bill Vale).
  • I figured out how to more properly juggle my hunting hobby and my marriage (Lisa deserved more than how I had done in the past hunting seasons).
  • I earned my Level II certification and pay raise for all appropriate classes at my job.
  • I was given more responsibilities at my job.
  • Lisa was brought up as a great example in a corporate level type meeting!
  • Lisa saw her time spent working after schools hours shrink some this year (showing that she is getting better and better at what she is doing).
  • ....there is so much more I could list but just don't have the time.
So as I step into 2013 I'm currently working towards two very large goals.

1- My dream and dedication to get Man Up Ministry going is still present and hopefully at some point in early 2013 will actually began to take place! Although it is still under-development here is the link to the blog/site for it: http://manningupministry.blogspot.com/

2- Is building my website/blog dedicated to hunting and land manipulation. I am actually working on an intensive all encompassing plan for a few "clients" that hopefully will have good results and reviews for me which will become very useful if I ever get to the point where I can charge for my services.

No comments: