Thursday, February 23, 2012

WhAt Do YoU dO wHeN hAvE rEaChEd YoUr GoAl?!

That's right fellas and gallas, totally just made that word up...but I like it so we'll keep it....anyways I did it ya'll!! I've offically reached the 10% weight loss and it occured exactly at our challenge's half way point!

The only problem is I had 1 goal going into the competition (well 2, but winning is a given):

#1- REACH 10% OF TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS

I figured that was going to take the entire 12 weeks...not just 6!? So now I've had to do what I never thought I would be able to...set an even higher goal!

I'm am now upping my goal to 15% total weight loss, which really is just 5% this second half of the competition but that means losing another 10.5lbs....ugh...and getting multiple pound weight loss on weigh ins is getting harder and harder.

We'll see what happens though, my knees are feeling better, my energy level is up and my health hasn't been this good in a while (says the boy with a sore throat, but honestly that's the first hint of anything in 6 weeks).

Time to put the pedal to the metal and just keep going!

No comments: